1. Take the Trans Canada Highway West (#1) towards Cache Creek.
2. In Cache Creek, take a sharp right onto Cariboo Hwy (Hwy 97N) towards Lillooet.
3. Turn left onto Duffey Lake Road (Hwy 99S) .
4. Turn right to stay on Duffey Lake Road.
5. Turn right onto Seton Lake Road towards Lillooet.
6. Drive into Lillooet turning right on Main Street and left at Moha Road (just past Subway).
7. Follow Highway 40 (Carpenter Lake Road) towards Gold Bridge until you see the sign for Tyax.
8. Go right (do not go to Gold Bridge) and follow Tyaughton Lake Road for 8 kilometers into Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa.
WARNING:The Carpenter Lake Road is a maintained Highway and School bus route but you must be cautious of sharp corners and rocks on the road. Drive with caution & care.To check on the status of Hwy (Road) 40 check drivebc.ca