Experience the British Columbia backcountry in luxury and style. Take in all the Chilcotins have to offer in this adventure-filled multi-activity week.
Start your adventure at the luxurious Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, set on the shores of beautiful Tyaughton Lake. Savour your days at this unique log lodge while exploring the area with our guides on foot, bike, horseback, or canoe.
Further along, fly by Dehavilland Beaver Floatplane deep into the backcountry landing on the shores of Crystal Lake. Our Sky Camp is truly remote, yet fully-equipped with safari-style walled tents, hand-hewn log beds with cozy bedding, compost toilets, hot showers and even a wood-fired lakeside sauna.
- 2 or 4 nights’ luxury accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa (double occupancy).
- 2 or 3 nights based at our remote Sky Camp.
- All meals at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa and Sky Camp.
- Daily guided hikes, horseback riding, kayaking, or mountain biking.
- Additional non-guided activities including sauna, swimming, fishing, and kayaking.
- Return floatplane flights to Sky Camp via Tyax Resort & Spa.
Book Your Multisport Vacation Today.